Ao Ashi - Ch. 370 - Yuri in Distress

Dex-chan lover
Ao Ashi has always been pretty good at explaining the more tactical aspects of football, I am intrigued by what the white tiles exactly are

Dex-chan lover
Ao Ashi has always been pretty good at explaining the more tactical aspects of football, I am intrigued by what the white tiles exactly are
Probably a kind of "zone map" and how they visualized the zone that they would operate inside since it's one of the most important, heck you can said it is like an obsession with teams that are heavily into positional play, ESPECIALLY Pep's teams

Dex-chan lover
Assuming Leo didnt make it, that‘s pretty sad.
pretty neat angle here, there is no more playground with kids, no more safehaven to fall back like when you were younger, there is noone and no way back, only football. Didn't have to make it that dramatic though.

Assuming Leo didnt make it, that‘s pretty sad.
pretty neat angle here, there is no more playground with kids, no more safehaven to fall back like when you were younger, there is noone and no way back, only football. Didn't have to make it that dramatic though.
For them it is that dramatic. In France per example, there's a lot of story of Kids Killing themselves for being cut at age 15-16

Dex-chan lover
For them it is that dramatic. In France per example, there's a lot of story of Kids Killing themselves for being cut at age 15-16
oh i agree these situations are real. I just dont like the delivery in this chapter. This trope has been used a lot in this manga. Aoi and his mom, Akutsu and his mom, heck now Yuri and his mom. Maybe because everything around Yuri pans out in 2 chapter so it's a bit forced but this has worked really well before with Aoi and Akutsu(obviously they are main characters they have more time)

Users who are viewing this thread