Ao Ashi - Vol. 13 Ch. 132 - New Sensation

Thanks for the chapters.

Finally Aoi is linking up and he's gonna get better again with Akutsu's instructions. 😀😀😀

Hahah good job coach. To think that fukuda was hated just about 30 chapters ago for making aoi going to full back

I don't think so. Every coach, even Fukuda, seem to agree Aoi have some lack of physical and technical abilities to reach the next stage as a forward. And hints are given that Fukuda was especially searching a profile like Aoi with a great vision to make him a fullback, like the masterpiece missing in his tactical scheme.
Someone that would envision the whole field from behind, and direct the team from there.

I really believe that the idea is that Aoi has everything needed to be one of the best fullback at a world level. While he would only be a good secondary league player as a forward (exactly what I feel Kaneda will become)

@Arfyl it doesn't change the fact that he was an idiot for not telling Aoi the reasons why he needs to be a fullback and didn't instruct him until the last match to help him. That's what made people annoyed. This time he is actually coaching.

@BornWild nah I doubt it the series invested on making the transition a big thing and it has been explained that Fukuda "scouted" Aoi for his vision/playmaking not his forward abilities especially when he lacks on 1v1 plus there already being regular forwards in both A and B teams and the whole "the team lacks a complete fullback" that's been repeated several times.

Also imo it makes it more interesting but perhaps im biased cuz i was a fullback. The only question I have is Aoi right or left footed? Or just good with both?

@redfire998 Aoi is also pretty stubborn and as Fukuda said had he tell him Aoi would had probably either not go or underperform at the trials, also changing positions is common in Youth after all is when the player is forming if it happens at top level of course it's gonna happen with juveniles, sure Fukuda should have been more open about it from the beginning but Aoi's reaction was and still is pretty immature.

@BornWild nah the best spot for him is where he's at right now. Don't think his vision talent's gonna help him that much if he's back to fw position, and that he sucks so much individually

There was hate on Fukuda ? I never hated the guy, Aoi strength is always his vision and he is a quick learner also hard worker too @Arfyl

so make sense to made him a fullback

HCO

Dex-chan lover
I think it's possible that he moves position again but it won't be to forward.

Users who are viewing this thread