Ao Ashi - Vol. 17 Ch. 170 - The Skies Over at Prague

what did taira and kurabayashi talk about im jus *thinking*

thanks for the chapter! Poor Aoi when that guy comes back he gonna bully him!

RIP Aoi. Waiting for the inevitable fall after all the improvement forcing him to work on his technique or something.

I really wonder what the author's going to do with Akutsu.

Setting him up as an obstacle to jump for Aoi would be kinda ehh since at this point Akutsu didn't really matter to Aoi. On the other hand, no way he's going to befriend Aoi with all the seething. They have a semblance of rivalry but that's about it since both Aoi and Akutsu has a better goal in mind than one upping each other.

I really look forward to what kind of writing would finally gel Aoi and Akutsu in some way that would work well enough to justify 170 chapters of constant seething.

So Tora from Funebashi is in the National U18 team. Are we to assume that Aomori number 10 is not because he is also on the U20 or U21 team? Although I remember seeing somewhere the number 7 of the U18 with same hair cut as Aomori number 10.

THANKS for the chapter, I think I`ve become greedy and expected more than one XDDDD Keep the good work guys.

Thank you for the chapter!

Akutsu... do you really have time to be hung up on Aoi? He's improving at a monstorous pace.

In agreement to Petrichormous, I wonder how the author will continue or wrap up Akutsu's and Aoi's rivalry (tension? hate?)

Users who are viewing this thread