Ao Ashi - Vol. 17 Ch. 171 - Black Flames

Dex-chan lover
lmaooo

If he has a redemption, it better be a damn good one like Be Blues.

He's a shitty person no matter how you see it

I really hope this trash don't get a redemption arc and be kicked out of the team now than the first year defense seams good enough for the A team.

¨Are you done? We don't need brats here¨
There's a point in life where we have to mature and recognize that high school bully like mentality is going to take us nowhere in life. It seems like Akutsu hasn't figured it out yet, I'm not gonna give up on the character just yet!!! I hated Bakugou's guts, I haven't lost my hope yet! XDDD with that being told... Loved the wallpaper almost lost my shit.
Thank you so much for the chapter Team and the lovely wallpaper XDDDD

akutsu looks like he's going to murder baby penguin after hearing someone praises aoi

@Zven93 so high level 'awareness' is the big thing i guess.. by the way, is it really true that there hasn't been any fullback with balanced attack and defense like ashito in real life? i don't watch football so i don' know anything actually.

i really look forward to the fundemental difference between Kitano, Ashito, and Kuribayashi in terms of playmaking and why they are perfect for their respective position.

@Petrichormus they either havem roe work rate in offensive or defensive or they tend to left open holes and teammates have to cover them up , i think second special trait about ashito is some grade of AWARENESS plus his eagle view and in the future maybe fastp ase of game

Yoshitsune is my favouritr character though. I love his laidback and perky behaviours.

@Zven93 I can only think of maldini but even he was more inclined towards defence I guess

If they are playing against Norway next I hope there is no haaland in this world haha

@Petrichormus ; Joshua Kimmich from Bayern Munich right now is capable of both attack & defend, and is Philip Lahm replacement with maybe same or even more quality.

Not many goals though, as a full-back its not really their main role/purpose to score goals.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the phone background BBP

Akutsu's such a weird character, why does he have all this hate

Users who are viewing this thread