Ao Ashi - Vol. 22 Ch. 225 - By the Way

If you had read the previous chapter when Hana confesses to him it’s obvious he is playing dumb because he doesn’t want to deal with it

No obstacles (including wimmen) to success plz

Also does using really recent reference material from 2020 mean the series will end soon 🤭

Dex-chan lover
@Ribath There's no doubt he's pretending to be dense here. He was so bothered over Hana's kiss prior to this so it's not like he is completely oblivious to romance. I'm thinking he's trying to focus entirely on football right now and doesn't want to let romance distract him (even though he will undoubtedly get distracted by this lol)

i hope the second half of the match is going to be as intense as aoi hopes so he can see kitano ren play to the fullest! and he cud learn from him and adjust for their match-up. i still think esperion r being built to lose to aomori seiran but i think it's going to be a big game for aoi either way. he's either going to be enlightened and make a breakthrough or hes going to self-destruct but seeing as he literally Just did that and he's not rlly in any position to self-destruct i think he's just going to improve a lot after playing against kitano ren. im rlllllly excited now.

thank you so much for the 4 chapters!!! wasnt expecting that at all. u guys r the best!

I don't know much Japanese, but I know there are several variations around like/love. Could someone tell us which one was used here by Anri, and what's the precise meaning of it ?

Not that I doubt Anri's meaning, but more how could Aoi get away with that

@scrubp From what I've seen so far he's only able to see Hana in a romantic way, when it comes to Anri(?) he's just completely oblivious. So, I think he pulled the dense protagonist but I might be wrong.

SHOT FIRED

however

It was deflected by Aoi's single-minded focus on football. (aka this kid is a dense football fanatic)

Users who are viewing this thread