Apart Mate - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - Apartmate Final Conversation

bruh drunk nympho will probably call up her ex.. nothing changed. Unsatisfying ending 🤢

Supporter
I don’t think she groveled enough. Like I don’t feel she really expressed to him that she realized what she did, or even if she did anything wrong besides not following her heart. I overall did not like the rushed feeling to the exboyfriend stuff

God! Fuck this bitch, Fuck this Spineless Mc, FUCK THIS ENTIRE ARC! This Manga would have been significantly Improved if this shit ark had not been in it. The only likable characters in this entire shit show of a story was the Friend who told the Useless Mc to cut ties with the bitch. God dammit all.

Dex-chan lover
No chapter where she officially shuts the bastard of an ex down so I'm skeptical. 🤔

God that was so dumb can’t even feel sorry for the guy Cz even tho he didn’t deserve what she did he continues to role play a fucking doormat

Dex-chan lover
Feel awfully annoyed with myself for finishing this already aware i would hate it. Glasses-kun has really no self esteem.
Seriously, to reach this end would be 10000x less unpleasent if she didnt slept with "that man". Completely unecessary for the story.
Who can say what she'll do next time that shes drunk?

Users who are viewing this thread