Apotheosis – Ascension to Godhood

After looking for a while … for anyone who wants to read the novel, chapter 598 is about chapter 1216 in the novel.

Have fun reading :)

Dropped after reading 28 chapters,
many complicated names, a lot of words left untranslated and just written as pronounced in Chinese (like cultivation stages, weapons quality and levels, skills stages etc...), very bad demonstration for action moves and battles that you don't even know what is the hell is happening, from the beginning the weak and strong skills all drawn like they are very powerful so you will never encounter a skill which make you feel "aw awesome that's seems strong" as the artist trying to make them all awesome..., the protagonist all the times is angry and ravaging all over the place, the story isn't interesting even a bit as after even bearing to read those 28 chapters it failed completely to fire my curiosity to make me want to know what's going to happen next or making me wanting to watch the MC growing etc...
in the end this Manhua is one of the worst I have came across.

All those who dropped the manhua and didn't find this manhua worth reading, let me tell you, this manhua is amazing PERIOD. The first 50 chs were rushed and you might not like the manhua after reading them but afterwards, it gets more and more amazing. In case you dropped it after reading at least a 100 chapters, then it can't be helped but don't drop it before Ch50-60 at least.
This manhua has reached Ch 613 but it's only uploaded till Ch598 on this website damn it, I really miss KissManga now!

i don't know why but the cover looks cool and know i'm at 400+ chaps. i still don't see the mc looks like that

Im sorry but this is just...garbage, honestly how this got this many chapters is beyond me. the plot and story is at the level where you go, Dafuq did i just read?

This manhua got the worst opening session, im almost dropped this bcs the opening is friggin all over the place. BUTT gradually you know what is what and they get better.

the story itself kinda basic wuxia manhua, butt its the good basic wuxia manhua. and its quite entertaining imo.

AND i think this manhua translation is one of the most consistent one when naming the stage of cultivation/weapon(consistent with chinese term. imo thats make it more original).

im on 625 and i think its updated daily(ish).

This was trash at the start. I actually dropped it by chapter 15, but my friend convinced me that it gets a lot better after chapter 50. I'm now 400+ and he was right. The reason why chapter 1->50 is so bad is because they compressed everything and skipped tons of chapters from the LN. For example... I remember one of the chapter compressed 6 LN chapters into one.... that was tough to read. If you do manage to get pass chapter 50, you'll be rewarded with a great manhua.

Edit: There's a lot of complicated terms and names. They don't matter after chapter 50. I'm 400+ and I barely know the tiers. As for character names. There's only 2 that's important. The MC and Waifus. That's it.

I sure wish i knew where i can properly read this. Been going to different sites and was reading for a while, but then noticed some chapters were not the same on different sites, and at several points even seemed to be missing chapters. Like no matter where i went i ran into this. I dunno why these type of comics get such shit treatment like this.

If you want to read it from the beginning:
aggregator link removed
Is the mangatoon version.

Lol, the trope of mc falling under effect of aphrodisiac with random girl is used here twice in 322 chapters I've read so far. Even though MC is immune to poisons and charming magic.
Good thing first time it was, he didn't actually had sex with a girl. It was great, but second time is just... facepalm.

have a good rest and for everyone merry chritsmas, happy Hanukkah , Kwanzaa,Winter Solstice, Las Posadas, and Chinese New Year stay home stay happy with yourself or with others and have a nice day

Users who are viewing this thread