April Fool's Collection 2019 - Ch. 15 - Hero Waltz (2.0) (ch 15)

Uhhhhh translator here, chapter 14 and 15, as you may have noticed, have really bad translations. Don't know who translated it instead of me but just so everyone knows, I don't know who created this abomination.

Probably somebody pulling an april fools joke on me and you.

Fed-Kun's army
It sucks that the first thing I thought when I saw an update for Hero Waltz was "This is probably a shitty April Fools joke". And of course it was

Double-page supporter
April Fools chapters on a site and series like this shouldn't be allowed. A page, okay, but a whole chapter? No. I'd wager most people are annoyed seeing scarcely updated or incredibly adored series get these meme chapters posted, and having to wade and sort through them all.

@yautja Get over it. One day a year we have a little fun. The rest of the year we do this sh*t for free on our own time. We don't HAVE to release any chapters. If a bunch of us groups got together we could easily make it a lot harder for readers to get releases.

Double-page supporter
@Blue82
Oh fuck off, people are allowed to be annoyed. Take your narcissism elsewhere, you aren't owed shit and quit pretending like you're some wealthy asshole giving gifts where none are given. You're being that asshole volunteer who acts all offended whenever mild criticism is directed anywhere near you.

You don't HAVE to do shit, that is correct, just like people don't HAVE to read your bullshit translations, people don't HAVE to be nice to you and publishers don't HAVE to allow your translations to occur.
If a bunch of us groups got together we could easily make it a lot harder for readers to get releases.
How pathetic are you. "We could make your life pointlessly difficult, but we don't. Be thankful". Fuck off.

@Blue82
As much as I appreciate the work the scanlator and translation groups do, fuck right off sounding so high and mighty about it. If working on this for free is such a bad time then don't do it, you're making your hobby sound like slave work. As for making it a lot harder to get releases, somehow I doubt that. The internet's a big place, that kind of control isn't really possible even to the companies that publish the works, as we can see by the fact that licensed works still have fan-translations being released.
Once again I'm really thankful for the work that's done by the volunteers. But get off your high horse.

Users who are viewing this thread