April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 15.3 - Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu

Now THAT'S a good April fools chapter update.. good balance of practical joke and entertainment XD

Dex-chan lover
Wait so was the entire chapter made up? or just a part of it? I need answers.

Fed-Kun's army
Good, job, but considering Sei saying "Yes I'm the saintess", talk about "Mr Right", and some thought bubbles vs speech bubbles being mixed, it doesn't feel THAT real ^^;

Dex-chan lover
Uh, felt weird, but still within the realm of plausible in many of these if not for the memes.

SxEpNsV.jpg

I mean haha April fools but if you are going to claim we are stupid for believing something then make it something actually unbelievable.

It’s like laughing at someone who bought some bread because you said you had none but you knew you had some already. There was no reason not to believe it.

Double-page supporter
Because it's April Fools, I'm always paranoid and don't know if a new chapter is legit or not. Please make this day of suffering end.

Omg i was scared that i would have to suffer secondary lead syndrome again if hawk wasnt the main

Dang!!!! I was fooled!!
I was like, why the heck will the author make the immature prince to be the mister right...
I mean the fl is way above the prince league...
I mean come on, hawk is like so perfect👑👑👑

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan wasn't fooled. Because Ai-chan already read ahead. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
i am a neet and have nothing important to do everyday, and you have wasted my time. i want my time back.

That's a good one..
It's way better than the one with the reversed text or the one with the flashing text that I have seen on some other manga

Dex-chan lover
Dang... I was thinking to myself, "Wow! This is actually a rather dramatic twist in what was originally a rather uneventful tea party." But no, I've been teh fooled. 😛

Dex-chan lover
Who is it that ships sei with the prince. We need to talk. Where you at? LOL
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread