April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 70 - Who Made Me a Princess

At first, I think it's the real story.You guys really got me!! By the way, I very love 'this' story you make for us. Thank you for translating and this lovely story .I love you guys so much 😘😘😘😘

I started reading expecting to be a prank chap but it was pretty serious at the beginning so then I started to doubt that too but he said: "maybe he's jealous" I realised I was in for a ride πŸ˜‚

Fed-Kun's army
I HATE YOU ALL AKDJJSJDJDSHSJ THANKS FOR THE GOOD LAUGH πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Happy April Fools! Be a hermit and hygienic yall!

BRO I KNEW IT WAS A WEIRD TO GET A NEW CHAPTER THAT QUICKLY AND I SRSLY THOUGHT IT WAS REAL UNTIL DADDY WHITE STARTED BLUSHING WTH XDD
BUT THIS IS HOT, SOMEONE MAKE A FANFIC RN OR IMMA GONNA RIOT ALSO WHAT THEY MAKE BABIES HOW? OMEGAVERSE?

And here I was.... Praying with all my might that this'd be a real update😭 Whilst the chapter took its sweet time to load, this insignificant potato lost lotta weight (probably all I gained during this lockdown?). I PRAY TO THEE, O ALMIGHTY GANG! Don't toy with us like thisssss!!!!😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
awwww how come lucas and athy explode?! your fantasy was entertaining until it broke my little heart

Users who are viewing this thread