April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 9 - The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass

Dex-chan lover
Another great chapter, butt something about it was off. Oh well, it must just be my imagination.

Just like before, Sara is so sweet butt naive. Or is it just that Aria is ass much a schemer as Mielle was? Similarly, poor John was outcl assed and ended up being stuck under a bit of a tyrant. Now he's basically just a red herring to cause Mielle trouble by butting into things he isn't supposed to and leading back to the wrong lady.

Speaking of wrong ladies, these tutors are...well, I guess classic housewife types. It's a backhanded butt accurate compliment to call them optimistic and honest. Their sons were kinda up their own asses, it seems, butt that's fine. This'll be a useful connection...assuming the timeline doesn't rear its ugly head and have these ladies miss out on that boost in authority because Aria's relationship with her father is better this time.

I really love how kind and gentle Sarah is. I'm glad that she's going to have a happy future :)
Our MC's thought process is truly manipulative and two-faced but it's interesting to watch how she'll change her fate. I honestly don't think she should toy with Oscar's feelings and make him fall for her when she doesn't even like him herself.. Sure, it'll hurt Mielle, but Oscar is completely innocent..

She's definitely a villainess. Wow.

Sarah should have been the heroine though not Mielle.

So pure.

Dex-chan lover
This is the absolute best april's fool by a country mile, god damn brilliant gifs that are so jarring compared to the serious tone that it just becomes even more hysterical xD

Lmaoo I really love this prank. We still get to read the story but I laugh every time I see the gifs (especially the spanking one). Thanks a lot!

I have read the light novel, let me be clear, this is a story about a villainess wearing the mask of a heroine. . It is honestly a refreshing story different from the usual I will live a new and good life cliche. . In this story the MC is still the villainess she use to be even after her 2nd chance, but with the knowledge of the future events she reverses the role by becoming the heroine this time but its simply an act so she can extract her revenge which is pretty awesome imo. . if you are asking if she changes as the story goes, she becomes abit good but not really lol. . maybe 40% good and 60% evil villainess. . Teacher sarah is the best btw. . she is just too pure for this world. .

This is how you do an april fools chapter. Still give people what they want, but have fun with it.

Users who are viewing this thread