April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 105 - The Tengu's Intimate Encounter (April Fool's)

Contributor
so glad that my mangadex orange subscription allows me to automatically MTL any chapters I read into English, such a powerful feature!

Dex-chan lover
For those who said this is just random type and not a real language. Please read the translator note in the last page. The translator said that this is the English but type in Tensura's alphabet and they have a full table which indicates which Tensura alphabet is which English alphabet(like in Star wars where that they have their own alphabet but writen in the same say as English)

This mean that you can still read this chapter like normal if you put effort to change all alphabet here to English and read it. Since I am not have enough effort for that, I will wait for the actual English chapter.

Aggregator gang
I can't even get sad about this, i just think it's incredible what they did, you guys from the translating group are incredible, I'm truly amazed by this.

I'm glad I can read this chapter in Russian properly. Not this crap.

Dex-chan lover
Took me 2 pages to realize that it's the 1st of april somewhere at the time i'm reading this x) nice chappy

Double-page supporter
After seeing the comment section,
I realised how many mangadex users can't read tl notes

I now realize that genuinely would have made this funnier if they included the transcribe notes on the first few pages along the borders. Then explaining at the end that this is simply using the in-universe alphabet.

Missed opportunity.

Power Uploader
so glad that my mangadex orange subscription allows me to automatically MTL any chapters I read into English, such a powerful feature!
Imagine being a pleeb without Orange, lol. Seriously, if they don't like the moon runes, then it's time to pay up.

Plans on releasing the proper English translation in the couple of days (depending on your group work schedule)? Just wondering because sometimes I have seen other translation groups just don't update their April fools translation and just proceeds on to the next one

Dex-chan lover
The scanlators team have got to be a bunch of masochists...
That's extra work on top of the official translation.
Yikes.

Group Leader
The scanlators team have got to be a bunch of masochists...
That's extra work on top of the official translation.
Yikes.
they got one who nearly did this a month early out of excitement, that person being the typesetter

Group Leader
Plans on releasing the proper English translation in the couple of days (depending on your group work schedule)? Just wondering because sometimes I have seen other translation groups just don't update their April fools translation and just proceeds on to the next one
they've already got the proper chapter ready, they just want to mess with everyone

Users who are viewing this thread