April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 105 - The Tengu's Intimate Encounter (April Fool's)

Dex-chan lover
Uhhhh..... translation???

EDIT:
5d167663b834f1f8f7a6c10c2ad2c7f26764ed60.jpg
Bro this photo explains exactly how i feel about april fools..

Dex-chan lover
Nobody complaining about the translation did ANY work… y’all are complaining to people who STILL TRANSLATED, CLEANED, and TYPESET the chapter! Get off your computer and go outside, or translate the chapter yourself
Cleaned, Typeset, sure, but to know if you translated they did in fact put in work with the decoder.

Contributor
mod report queue go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:lol:

And yes its fine for joke/meme translations (within reason) for the next day-ish for April 1st

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't matter the effort that you guys have put to translate it, noone but you, the ones that put this incredible effort, will appreciate.
What this does, is not a "haha gotcha" but annoying both parties. The readers and the translators who did not obtain the reaction they wanted from the readers, thus bickering will ensue.

Even if it's once a year, just don't.

Honestly just more impressed they took the time to translate it all to the TenSura language.
As for everyone that says “not sure if April fools“ or “this is not English/it’s a mistake”, ya’ll clearly can’t read. Lmao

Double-page supporter
Takes me back to my unknown days, the letters are vaguely similar to the standard Latin ones.

Users who are viewing this thread