April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 105 - The Tengu's Intimate Encounter (April Fool's)

Dex-chan lover
Ack. I forgot it's April 1st. Ugh.. I was fooled again this year too 😐

Dex-chan lover
I had to read the comments because where I live its still march 31 (I just got off work its still afternoon here)

Aggregator gang
I hope you translators had fun honestly. If you went through the effort to make this using that font and language, that seems like a lot of effort for low payoff.

This is the kind of April Fool's joke that is just annoying honestly. A good joke should have everyone laughing. But that's how I see it.

Not saying I don't get the appeal, but instead of this, perhaps go with ye olde English instead. Then it would still be readable, somewhat understandable, and people would get a little annoyed instead of essentially unreadable.

Dex-chan lover
It was a joke. Wingdings is a nonsense font, a character swap for the roman alphabet. You have it installed in Word already. This is not wingdings. Not sure what it is.
Wingdings isn’t a nonsense font, it’s an icon font, so it had its uses.

This would be way cuter if
1: this hadn't been released in 2 other languages over a week ago,
and 2: this didn't look like it took as much work as just releasing it normally, which implies that you deliberately delayed this just to make a bad "joke"
Edit: Oh yea, for people asking about the language used, I'm pretty sure it's the in-universe language of Tensura. In and of itself that's actually pretty impressive, and would require a ton of work, which just makes it further irritating

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread