April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 105 - The Tengu's Intimate Encounter (April Fool's)

Dex-chan lover
2 days do to timezones and date line.
The evening of the day before, the day of and the early morning of the day after. Since people live farther west from me. So while a total of 48 hours it isn't strictly within 2 days for me.

Aggregator gang
I thought I was being big brain by using Google Lens to translate this live lmao and it just came up as random numbers. Didn't think you guys would actually use the story world's letters. lol.

These looks Elvish. I knew it coz i found golden ring with the same inscription on my backyard. When i picked it i thought i saw a naked short man lurking about in the bush somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Is there not a report function? I have my settings set to english only. So something needs to be done about it.

Hahaha, very funny, evey year you get me, last year it was so funny when everyone was posting fake translations that i shit all over my apartment laughing, year before my eye poped out of soket when i saw chapter in comic sans, this year i might not survive this pick comedy original pranks

I thought the font looks familiar. its a made up font same to the ones we used when I was a kid. hahaha. Font is in the very bottom.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha good old days of Batoto! The April Fools tradition is alive

Users who are viewing this thread