April Fool's Collection 2023 - Vol. 12 Ch. 146 - The Yassification of Anjou Anna

Dex-chan lover
jokes aside (i loved it), holy shit seto is gonna be a man soon!

Thanks for the chapter, but please dont do this again, i was 100% lost in the dialogs because english isnt my first language, and all that slangs, i think thats the word in english, were just too much for me... but it was a nice april fools joke :)
Don't worry, buddy. Half of the native English speakers couldn't understand it either.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the whole 'OMG, you ruined this' posts. I'm going to bet that when the "Real" chapter is posted that the gist will be the same, just without Zoomer slang, (you know, modern English vernacular). Plus, it isn't like April Fools Day doesn't come on the same day, every year. Go touch grass indeed.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what they are saying half the time, screw me and my native spanish tongue I guess.

Hopefully tomorrow I won't have this Unitedstadian holiday imposed on me anymore.

Holy shid, I did not understand any single thing in this, LMAO. Nice April Fools joke though.

Contributor
Is that how teens talk these days? I guess I must be getting old...

Dex-chan lover
I... had to use a dictionary a few times.

I also got really curious about the etymology of the word bussin'

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I get it, it’s April 1st, but I’d appreciate when it’s the 2nd that we get the normal translations, LIKE I DONT MIND MAN Jokes are jokes, but please I need the juicy character interaction and development, please

Dex-chan lover
So many joyless adults nowadays jesus. If being inconvenienced for the fifteen seconds it takes you to realize this is a joke is what sets you off your lives must be hell.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I kinda expected it's not an April's Fool joke, but...alas, it's actually a joke translation.
It actually give me a facepalm.

Thanks for the effort tho.
Please, release the proper translation soon.

Non-native english speaker here. Can someone explain to me what the fuck went down in this chapter? I feel like I understood half of it but I'm not really sure.

Dex-chan lover
Non-native english speaker here. Can someone explain to me what the fuck went down in this chapter? I feel like I understood half of it but I'm not really sure.
Essa é a linguagem mítica e misteriosa de zoomers, não se preocupe, é confuso msm rsrsrs

Users who are viewing this thread