April Fool's Collection 2024 - Ch. 16.1 - An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me!

Dex-chan lover
I dont know if its concerning or its kinda cool that i understand this...

Double-page supporter
For a second I thought I was reading something from Viz/Seven Seas/MangaPlus/Funimation/Crunchyroll there, but nah, it's just April Fools'. Good one guys :p

Group Leader
Please keep this version available in the future cuz the brainrot is unmatched
Funny how the adults use old english (other than youshin's french dad) and the kids use zoomer rot
Should stay available on aggregators, but you can also join our discord to get the permanent cubari link (which you can use to download the chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Cool, new chapter. But we don't get to read it because it's April 1st.

Dex-chan lover
What a skibidi alpha rizz Ohio sigma chapter this was. So glad I fanum taxxed on my grimace shake 🙏

Dex-chan lover
They put brain rot in my wholesome romance manga, I will never forgive the TLs
8l5w5l.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@DHMaster thank you and your team for this hilarious April Fool's Day chapter. Saw the .1 when you usually do a .5 if it's a half-chapter, and knew it was going to be silly, but it was even sillier than I thought it was going to be!

Group Leader
@DHMaster thank you and your team for this hilarious April Fool's Day chapter. Saw the .1 when you usually do a .5 if it's a half-chapter, and knew it was going to be silly, but it was even sillier than I thought it was going to be!
Thanks, fam. We out here tryin' to keep the aggregator homies from keeping Ch.16 foolmaxxed forever, for they art naught but dolt automatons meandering our realm. (Fuck aggregators, but most of them just keep the first upload on their websites and never bother to update and protecting the story's integrity takes precedence over a more effective bait.)

Users who are viewing this thread