April Fool's Collection 2024 - Ch. 36 - Maou-sama, Retry! R

Double-page supporter
fixing upside-down image:
use inspect element, add
transform: scaleY(-1);
in the
<div data-v-cd1c09d1="" data-v-a0171230="" class="min-w-0 relative pages-wrap md--reader-pages" ...>
to flip the page container.

it will look like this afterward:
<div data-v-cd1c09d1="" data-v-a0171230="" class="min-w-0 relative pages-wrap md--reader-pages" style="cursor: none; transform: scaleY(-1);">

That way, you won't be confused on where to click.
as to the inverted color, either get used to it, or use 'inverse' extension or something

note:
1. the data-v-cd1c09d1="" data-v-a0171230="" might differ
2. the effect is not permanent and client-side so don't worry about breaking anything
2.5. refreshing the page and/or changing url will resets the change
3. I can't help you if you use mobile phone. Sorry
4. use ctrl+f in the elements tab if you can't find the div. Try searching "min-w-0 relative pages-wrap md--reader-pages"

video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&pp=ygULbmV2ZXIgZ29ubmE%3D
Actually, you don't need an invert extention. Just add "filter:invert(1);" (without the quotes)

Double-page supporter
Actually, you don't need an invert extention. Just add "filter:invert(1);" (without the quotes)
You'll need to alternate it though. I just have 2 copies of the page open, one with
<div data-v-cd1c09d1="" data-v-a0171230="" class="min-w-0 relative pages-wrap md--reader-pages" style="cursor: none; transform: scaleY(-1);">
and one with
<div data-v-cd1c09d1="" data-v-a0171230="" class="min-w-0 relative pages-wrap md--reader-pages" style="cursor: none; transform: scaleY(-1);filter:invert(1);">

Kondo: Chief would make all the women in the world slaves and build a harem
Chieft: No
Also chief and Aku in secret base:

Group Leader
The upside-down mirrored pages were alright and readable, but the alternating colour inversion every page was a massive bother since the browser is trying to "correctly" display the pages and keeps changing the page back to the input before I could read it fully, flashbanging me with the inversion
Edit: March 31st 21:44
That was the whole point, :meguu:
The Idea is for scanlators to mess with the readers.
The Inverted colour for alternate pages was supposed to be a flashbang, but it was poorly done due to time constraints

Group Leader
While it's an international audience, the site is primarily North American on the English side of things; even if it weren't and relied upon GMT, that's at least a much more reasonable timeframe. If it was a chapter in Hindi, I'd chuckle right alongside you, but it's not.
Not enough time to do any changes sorry

Dex-chan lover
Not enough time to do any changes sorry
That's fine- I was simply explaining why the excuse of "it was already April 1st somewhere else" that the person I replied to directly used doesn't really work and why, is all.

I think it would have been much better taken in general, even with it coming out so much earlier than expected, if a) we hadn't been waiting 3 months for the next chapter, so some were straight-up frustrated rather than found it funny (I found it funny, after I got over my initial disappointment on clicking on what I thought were going to be legit chapters, but I know others simply don't find it funny ever) and b) the chapters weren't listed as if they were real chapter releases (eg. releasing them as a "ch. 36.35" or "ch. 37.314" or something similarly silly or at least noticable for the perceptive amongst us to suss out).

Either way, people throwing hate your way for this isn't excusable, either, and I'm sorry that you're having to field that.

Dex-chan lover
Reading upside down hurts my head :<
I do love April fools uploads tho.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK YOU AND YOUR DUMB ASS CHILDISH SHITTY APRIL 1ST BULLSHIT. FUCK OFF AND BLEEP IN A BLEEP

So.....I really really really really HATE april fools. It's not funny and I wish ppl would stop this stupid shit. It's never funny. I don't like this kind of 'humor'. I don't understand what's funny about this and will never find it funny. And yes that's just my opinion, I just needed to vent, because again I REALLY hate this day. Childish garbage. 🤬
Honestly what makes April Fool's funny to me is the gacha games shenanigans(Mahjong Souls x Blue Archive is something I didn't expect).

The other thing that makes it funny is people that react like you... Like sure I understand getting annoyed by it but malding this hard for something that only happens for 1 day... The same day every year... Is just cherry on the top...

Honestly what makes April Fool's funny to me is the gacha games shenanigans(Mahjong Souls x Blue Archive is something I didn't expect).

The other thing that makes it funny is people that react like you... Like sure I understand getting annoyed by it but malding this hard for something that only happens for 1 day... The same day every year... Is just cherry on the top...

But this is NOT happening for just one day a year. For the past decade the internet became a clown fiesta and recently with tik tok "pranks" too.
I for once just want to have a fucking normal day without bothers.

Dex-chan lover
I know that its april 1st or going april 1st but i think 2 chapters of prank with an update that is 3 months ago is a little bit too much...

Users who are viewing this thread