April Showers Bring May Flowers

Dex-chan lover
thank you honourable sir nosebleed! because of you i can read this fantastic piece of art that makes me the happiest on earth!

Dex-chan lover
It was interesting seeing from ml perspective. I hope the fl gets some confidence soon I wanna see some growth/romance! Fighting

Oh my goodness! This manga is golden. I absolutely adore Ueno (main guy) and can relate so much to Tabata (main girl). It keeps getting better and better. I hope this gets an anime.

Dex-chan lover
It's surprisingly nice !
That a nice find Galactic Rolling Dynamite Pancake (longer than that and it would be the title of a light novel 🤣 )

This manga is much better than you might expect, give it a try 🙂
I thought it was just OK from the first 2 chapters but it slowly becomes really nice and fun to read

Nice story overall!! I’m excited to see what comes next!!

Are there any manga that are similar to this?
Like mob girl and popular guy?

TABATA. I WANT TO HUG HER!!!!

I looked up the raws and saw its in 48 chapters. The pairing there is wild. Almost all of them will be paired up to someone. Also my ship Gotanda and Uguisudan??? Is going to be together?!? Ugh my heart.

Group Leader
The last few chapters actually made me really relate and like Shinbashi! He's just trying to better himself, even if its in an awkward teenboy way, and he wants to help others too. How he looks out for Tabata is cute, despite his original motivations. Good for him!

I mean it’s good but doesn’t anyone else feel like she is a kind of hopeless? Like with her total lack of self-esteem she is a lost cause? Makes it hard to ship them. Especially shipping her with an airhead.

Tabata needs help. Idk if she gets help or gets better in the future, if so, i'd be really happy. But she really needs help with her self esteem. The fact that people think it's fine, is sad...

It isn't a very bad manga, it's mediocre honestly. It's moderately enjoyable.
The thing that makes this mediocre is because this development is super common everywhere. Ugly girl x hot popular guy. Already read a couple thousand development like this (I'm exaggerating. I'm sorry. Don't attack me.)
What makes it unique tho, is the fact that they made the girl actually ugly this time. Usually, in shoujo, the girls are always pretty. No matter who they are. (There ARE exceptions tho)
In any case, it's still enjoyable story-wise. There are a lot of details that are nice. You can somehow relate to Tabata unlike many shoujo mcs (Not always tho. Tabata's a bit... extreme...)

In any case, I don't dislike this. It's moderately enjoyable. Will read and recommend.

But, does anyone know if there's a manga where the mc is ugly and doesn't care that much about it? ;-; like, i get it. Being ugly is not nice. Nobody wants to be ugly. But being ugly doesn't mean you have to hate yourself or not like yourself or be so negative and have no self esteem or self worth at all yk... I can relate to these mangas sometimes... but they make me have this feeling that just coz i'm ugly, i hate myself and have zero self worth and self esteem and that makes me very sad :(

they're so cute. But I wish Tabata will start learning to accept and love herself for who she is. I'm not talking a sudden and swift change, but gradual.

I'm glad that Tabata isn't a girl who everyone says that she's cute/beautiful when she's not wearing her glasses like most manga. It feels more real to me and I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread