Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Ossan starts a farm at the orphanage

Supporter
@Joelasdasd
thanks anyways. much more readable than earlier chapters. and i'm pretty sure the author is one to blame for this jumpy story and dialoges being all over the place.

Double-page supporter
and as a girl the first few pages kinda creeps me out... but I'm flat so no problem :D
*sobbing in the background*

Group Leader
Same-face Syndrome is stronk with this one. =v= (Both our darling heroines even have the same hair color, and almost the same style. TTvTT Character design failllllll)

Aggregator gang
Her stats are stacked ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also the conversation between the father and son is funny AF XD

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the father and son...

a bunch of playboys in their lineage.
Also.. hehehe nice stats ;>

Dex-chan lover
I think an issue is that the manga is paced rather...hastily. There feels like details are being omitted between pages, and I think that's more on the adaptation than the translators.

@Psychronia There are others such as the author's inability to write a consistent story and forethought. The novel wasn't that good either. There was a drop when he decided to stay and actually become a tutor. A lot of the readers were expecting grand adventures and not another laid back countryside story of a guy with his wifu.

If magic exists, it will always be used for war unless something better comes along. Someone's bound to figure out a way to increase the garden's efficiency anyway, and him refusing, because it may be used for war, is just out of foolishness.

Aggregator gang
@SunderMInd In Japanese, the subject is often omitted. MC probably didn't say the subject(being the pronoun he or she)...but left it ambiguous as usual. The "He" is most likely the two women's assumption.

Double-page supporter
I can't tell what character I love more this chapter, the kid that only known word is meeat or the dad basically say wouldn't be the first time he got stabbed in the face by one of his lovers lloll god damn

Users who are viewing this thread