Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki

Thx for the translation, but reread yourself before posting the chapter, please §§ ?

This can't be real. I mean, thanks for the effort, but this must be the first Isekai Manga I`ve read that would have a better plot if it didn't have a translation.

Dex-chan lover
I dont care about the spelling... Someone finally started translating the manga!!

Oh, I had forgotten about this one... Looks like it will be a nice story if they don't fuck it up.

still wish the ln would keep getting translated as its alot more detailed, also just clicked their website and found they are up to chp 4 there

I really hope that he'll become a mentor figure and not another pixie manic dream girl trope.

>"boy I sure hope I won't have to do any more killing, life is precious."
>1 chapter later
>mc mutilates bandits

This is shit. Cliché generic story, cliché OP MC, the usual dumbed-down secondary characters, and terrible pace and story telling. The MC is so badly written that sometimes he seems to be bipolar.

Why does this even have 7 stars rating, when there are other series that objectively are so much better and have lower rating.

Group Leader
I like it so far (2 chapters). I just hope the romance isn't cringey af.

This seriously needs a quality checker, so many problems with spelling and missing words.

Group Leader
Lots of spelling and grammar mistakes, but at least it's getting translated now.

Users who are viewing this thread