Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki

I wanna catch up with the raw, but comic-walker isn't helping at all! Only a couple of chapters and updates for 2 or 1 new release that's ahead!

Dex-chan lover
the most entertaining isekai manga I've had in a while, just love the characters and their interactions :>

A very good read.

There is one disturbing thing besides the translation, the main character often says things related to morales but does the opposite in the same chapter, it happened a lot of times...

For those who were asking, a new chapter is on the way soon, we just don't have a strict release schedule since we all either work or have full time study.

And in terms of translation quality, chapters 1-9 were not translated by Sheriff Scans. The group that did the releases for those chapters (Assafoo Scans) had me and another user proofread them (which was completely disregarded and not even used, so there were constantly spelling errors, grammatical errors, etc.) and used to poop out half baked scanlations for paypal donations. When the owner disbanded the group and ghosted everyone, mangadex transfered joint ownership of the chapters to Sheriff Scans because I had technically played a part in those releases and we hope to upload fixed versions of chapters 1-9 in the future.

@Squizzy44
Thanks man I really appreciate it. I never realized how tough being a scanlator could be until the covid stuff and I got way more into manga. You guys frigging rock!

Anyone planning to pick this series up, pls, find some time to redo the earlier chapters. This is not so much a demand, but more of a request, given that the first 9 chapters are, to put it mildly, barely readable.

Power Uploader
For users who are to lazy to read credit page. From https://mangadex.org/chapter/945508/28

sDnHHPL.png

Dead translatin is dead and it will remain dead.

Edit: I am also not picking it up but I combined my TL with PeraltaCorp's. It's more accurate but looks uglier because I don't have the same font and mixed them. Anybody feel free to take ch13 v2 and re-font it neatly then re-upload. I hear ch12-13 was a sidestory from LN but wasn't even in the WN and I don't think many people care about that side story girl much anyways so maybe y'all can stand an ugly chapter 13.

I don't blame people for dropping this piece of shit. I had to reread the first chapter to remind myself why I rated it a 3, and it deserves every bit of that 3. The fact I even forgot about this until recently should speak volumes lol

The worst part about this is that I love 888's art style. Just a damn shame the source material is garbage.

Thank you for bringing this to spotlight. I really enjoyed this series and was saddened by the scanlator dropping it

I kind of feel like there's some gaps between chapters 12 and 13. Or at least a gap in developments between what happened in 11 and what's going on in 13. Either because it's been a while or maybe because of how the manga is.

@Dragons33 I think the two most recent chapters are from the Alternate version of this story, it's more obvious when you realise the "art" in these chapters was made by using 3d modelling software in a black and white filter

Users who are viewing this thread