Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki

@nanung re read the whole thing once more he said he just want a normal life farming no more thrill shit like going around making more chaos beside some japanese mc fantasy story have been doing what you want

Dex-chan lover
I didnt have much expectations for this one, but it seems to be slowly getting better, at least on the slapstick side.

What annoys me the most is how this old dude that was playing some crappy MMO suddenly knows how magic works.
I bet you nerds play MMORPGs, how many of you can actually go into detail how magic works in your game?

Aggregator gang
Tea essentially this no I had the most complicated magic system that was basically computer code. He mentioned a super computer at some point perhaps it makes more sense in th ln

Double-page supporter
I have mix feelings about this. It isn’t bad. The characters are worth reading but the Romance could be better. Another Polygamy Harem sigh

It’s nonsensical though on how he knows Magic like math when it was just a game. Though I like how he’s being realistic about this. So far he’s not dragged into anything. @Archiver makes a good point. Maybe if he was a Programmer or something, it’d make more sense.

I like this so far but it could had been presented much better!

MC doesn't make much sense. Other characters too... I feel like every character has something missing in their 2D brain.
I guess if you are simple minded you can read it like a child fairy tale.
Avoid if you don't like dumb character interactions.

(No offense to those who like it.)

I enjoyed reading this, even tho there some bad spelling. Thank you for translating this manga. ^_^ Can't wait to read some more.

Group Leader
Actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would.
Primarily due to the MC not having the typical isekai protagonist personality.

But the scanlation quality could indeed be better.

Good, No problem with the grammar ,even when I am not a mother english reader🤐, I hope we get the oportunity to read more caps :)

i tanks the Sheriff Scans for drop this because all reader here are the biggest idiots on earth cannot shut up about every ting, cant do noting better an just cant stop crying a f* river.....

Users who are viewing this thread