Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki

That guy has a brainwashed debuff? Makes sense now, who would isolate an orphanage just to get one girl, probably someone manipulated him into making him think this is a correct thing to do.
Probably another reason ossan is going easy on him and just cancelling his magic without fighting back.

Aggregator gang
@Scrabbleman
He has to ride the isekai wave or it will flop, I have seen many of the same theme(op stranger/wanderer/wizard) and they have very few readers.
Isekai is like a free pass to anime and manga these days, just add some boobs, camel toes shot, cutesy cardboard cut out female characters that came from the fktoyinc/multistorysamewaifuinc/betamaledreamsassoc factory.
kaching$$$

Double-page supporter
@greyhud90 @Scrabbleman It's like the huge number of chinese "fake" isekai. Nearly all chinese story with isekai, the isekai part is useless and rapidly forgotten. But it pushes people to start reading

Some examples: Master of Gu: except for the fact that he was considered as a genius when young because he remembered modern age poems, the fact that he is from another world doesn't change anything.
Lang Huan Library: I actually forgot at some point that he came from another world.
Douluo Dalu: same thing, I forgot. The isekai part plays a small part, but very small
X - Epoch of the Dragon: like master of Gu, the fact that he returns in time is more important than the isekai part.
Jiang Ye; Spirit sword Mountain and some others even skip the isekai part of the novel in the manga adaptation. (Or you learn of it very late)

75% of chinese isekai, the isekai can be erased without much of a change.

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 @Ovnidemon
That's kinda sad. But I guess that's how the world works. Sure hope the author doesn't delve into the isekai part that much, or better yet just forgot/ignore it entirely. It's a good story and I do enjoy it.

Double-page supporter
@Scrabbleman @greyhud90 Also, the isekai here plays a part: the sudden power-up. One of the main characteristics of a isekai most of the times is a sudden power-up, making the character failing to control the power.

Another thing, is that he has items that shouldn't exist.

But yes, they could just make is lie about his story true and the story woudln't change much.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty standard Isekai, but the MC is both entertaining and a good example of how to write an OP character that's not cringey/cliched AF. The supporting characters aren't too impressive yet, but they are better than average. Especially the political nobles. 8/10

Why this is getting a reedition with another artstyle something happen to this artist ?

Dex-chan lover
Dammit. Now that it's all caught up, it will get stalled for even longer between chapters...

...And Silver Lining Translations are taking their sweet time with the novel. It's even further behind with multiple months delay between chapters.

I can't win... I'm just gonna have to perpetually hang on these cliffs...

I hope someone with more motivation picks up the novel...

Group Leader
...And Silver Lining Translations are taking their sweet time with the novel.
Well, the silver lining is that there's actually someone doing translations. heh.

I don't know how to feel... Reading an isekai with some maturity and thoughtfulness with out the cynicism and darkness that you usually find in more mature light novels/manga. I've gotten so used to putting up with the childishness I don't know how to cope with this one.

Don't get me wrong it still has plenty of its naivety, but so often people confuse cynicism or hedonism for maturity in these stories.

Is this rewrite or something? 9 chapter summarized into 3 chapter

http://isekairaw.com/manga/around-40-kenja-no-isekai-seikatsu-nikki-kimama-na-isekai-kyoushi-raifu-raw/

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha this is awesome and so funny! Is it weird that I want him to hook up with the maid of ambiguous age lol

the mc is very boring in my opinion.. he said he was useless nobody in his previous life if im not forget. come to isekai have extraordinary power. why the fuck he keep acting humble n do boring life teaching loli magic?. weakling no lifer when given power they are supposed to become more agresive and... happy!
boring story.
if i were him i would go adventure exploring the world looking for more waifus or maybe creating chaos. maybe i should learn english or making my own manga

Contributor
@nanung:

In accordance with Poe's Law, I have absolutely no idea whether you're serious or not :'p

Users who are viewing this thread