Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki

Dex-chan lover
@Latarus

You know, you're not wrong... I'm probably reading too many of them myself. Still, this seems like the Steven Segal of isekais. And not young kinda cool Steven, but old chunky Russian Steven.

If it didn't have some pedo bait (somewhat questionable, it's between someone of indeterminate age and a 40 year old, and it's not anywhere near romantic), I would give it a 9/10, or even a 10/10 for the magic system.
#blameJapan

This is quite the standard isekai manga. Someone gets teleported to a different world and has op powers. Except the MC is, as you would guess, a 40 year old man. It's a nice change of pace cause its not a teenage boy being surrounded by "plot". There's not really any romances because of how they set up the MC and also most of the females are way younger than him.

There's some good things about the manga, depending on how your tastes are. They go into a lot of detail about the magic system which is neat. The MC legitimately understands the powers he has and it makes sense. Its not the generic, "(Insert bad thing) happened to me so I must take revenge with these op abilities," or the " I'm a teenage horn boy who has a full grasp of my op powers in like 10 minutes and am basically God." I also like that the MC is blunt about what he says.

My only problem with this is the MC's end goal. Whenever a MC says," I want to live peacefully," they never do it. I know its for the story but come on man. If youre gonna make the MC's goal to live peacefully dont make him crazy stupid OP.

All in all, a better isekai compared to others but not a masterpiece. The MC is what really pushes this manga for me. 7/10.

@ChoriBori you need power to secure your peace tho, if he was a weakling he would have a lot more problems with securing a peaceful life, the problem is the Authors of such works decide to just throw wrenches at that idea left and right, no reason why the MC cant be super OP and be targeted seldom and most of the work is just about his daily life and exploring of a new world

Anyone capable in redrawing? Need ppl for RD position on the remaster project over here at TOOR of the earlier chapters!
If you're interested, then please come and join our Discord server, and apply!
Here's the link to the server if you're interested: https://discord.gg/gVahuY67kR

Aggregator gang
I believe it's not little sister but older sister that cause Zeros alot of problem on his previous life

Users who are viewing this thread