Arafoo Otoko no Isekai Tsuhan Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
400 yuan? Is this Japanese or English? 400 yuan is the equivalent of almost 7000 yen, yanno! Thanks for sharing!

Wait, hold on, you've got your own exclusive Amazon/eBay skill and you're buying these items? Man if it were me i'd buy a complete sets of survival kits, any item I get from outdoor oriented store, a set of modern armor (military armor with camo), or even guns if they sell it.

Aggregator gang
@All-is-fine, you're not going to get that because MC wants to live a boring, normal, slice-of-life type of life so why would he buy survival kits, military gear, and guns (right now, at least)? The implication is that MC wants to farm and be a merchant so he's going to likely buy a bunch of fabrics, seasonings, foods, etc. and sell. He's already talking about spices being monopolized by a particular guild.

This reminds me of another manga where MC could cross between worlds and all he decided to be was a merchant as well, initially, at least. I might be mixing up a manga and a manhua here, tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes bro it's fine! Thanks for this, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
i mean, why not? if she's 18+ you have the means to get protection if you're feeling insecure about STD's.

@Elroy79 well, because survival kits will come in handy in such undeveloped world, beside it's well made compared to stuff that an average blacksmith can comes up with, and if things gets south he'll have an upper hand compared to shovel or hoe (even if it's from the store) that average farmer have, and lastly if it were me I would prepare such things to familiarize myself with survival in case I'm being hunted because of my skill (which has a high probability of it happen), you can't be thinking that nobody (at all) will not notice your exploits forever and just hoping that everything goes according to plan?

And if there were a gun in the store then it'll the most perfect time for familiarize myself with it since in my country as well as japan mantained an extremely strict gun control as well as strict melee weapon control. But we'll just have to see how it goes, it's just one chapter anyway, need more info on how are things going in here...

Users who are viewing this thread