Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Hands-on Training

Dex-chan lover
So the MC deals with slave traders and turns an unconscious little girl into a woman all in his first day.

And here my friend..... we once again learned the same damned lesson: if u're attacked by bandit in another world, throw ur naivety away and.... "dispose" em..... only take 1 or 2 at most captives since...... duh..... anything can happen and large numbers give ppl courage (in this case bandits) and wtf with that genius who met a man that still had numerous golem w/o coresponding amount of troops? If i were an enemy i would use that chance to kill the commander and rush my troops into the city

Well... rants aside i hope the mc throw away his naivety and face reality...... that place is not earth, not japan..... throw away ur common sense and adapt to ur new enviroment.....

P.S i know the loli ain't dead but if she is imma shot the bandits and mc myself.......

Dex-chan lover
Wolf loli got stabbed now this man is going to summon a titan or maybe a massive army of golems with torture mechanisms

Fed-Kun's army
If those bandits couldn't see the red flags of a freaking elf, someone, who is a valuble target whom is traveling alone, then there are some definite reasons not to attack them.

Dex-chan lover
That whole sequence in front of the gate is soo bad lol
I vote bury alive.

Users who are viewing this thread