Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Hands-on Training

Dex-chan lover
here come some weird proportion their will be more worse than this, the scale between 2 person at different height are really bad but i guess i'll read on btw

Dex-chan lover
couldn't he have tied them up with earth magic, make a stone coffin or something, and his golems could've carried them. i wouldnt trust some random rope that he found. i don't even know how to tie good knots.

Dex-chan lover
I think you people misunderstand why the MC just let them live. He is right that he doesn't know the rules in this world so killing might be illegal. He's a company slave so he knew that he has to watch out for that kind of thing. And besides he wouldn't have known that the bandit would attack when there was a guard right there so it was actually the bandit that was being an idiot.

@Doomer
What do you mean simple!? Killing is not a simple thing to do! This may be just a story but the MC is still human despite being an elf for a few hours. He is just fighting in self defense and has no reason to kill them. And don't tell me it's just... 'Oh its because they tried to kill him.' No that's not a good reason for you to stick to their level and kill them without mercy. You don't just kill people just because you now have OP powers that's not how it's done. The MC is human so this action was completely reasonable.

Could he have done better? Yea he could of used his earth magic to tie them but in no way would he start thinking... 'They attack me so that means I can kill them, right?' No that is what authors with poor character design would do. I like this since the MC actually feels human compared to other isekai MC's.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Think the artist got a little overexcited drawing the golems grouped together at the city gate. They're standing packed together with little or no room in between, looks about at least 10 in first row, yet more than 20 rows behind them. Looks more like 1000 golems than 100. As for Stella seems real good with instinctual responses and protecting her master despite being a young, immature impulsive child. Wonder how old she is, 8, 11, 12ish?

Aggregator gang
I saw that

That = That shitty non-sense author-san made up, Golem army wooshes, Bandit think he safe, City Guards mean nothing? Bandit atacc MC, MC get protecc by Wolfgal

If you value this brats life, then open the way!...

So uh... where did the kid pop up from? His pocket? It's so small! The head is the size of a fist!
Hmm, is it a cross between a wingless fairy and a gnome?

Dex-chan lover
ah yes another dumbass justification of being a pushover "you're kind" lmao braincells destroyed

fire is the strongest since explosion boom boom

i'm gonna fucking berserk if that loli became his travel buddy. :shamihuh:

mc got bandits but still used his arms.... ? :question::questionblob:

??? commander? more like a fucking bystander lmao
or probably he's on cahoots with the bandits

Users who are viewing this thread