Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Nothing ventured, no boobs fondled

Dex-chan lover
damn, I thought he was messing with her from the start... Even if he was blind as a bad without glasses, dude should know he is touching clothes and a breast considering the size of them. Breasts have a pretty unmistakable feel to them

This was so dumb. We're just expected to believe that he's literally legally blind and has no sensation in his hands or leg?

Double-page supporter
PRAISE BE! PRAISE BE! This man is a man of CULTURE! HUZZAH! PRAISE BE!

Dex-chan lover
Uh what? He should at least be able to see that it was her, he can't be that fucking blind.

Dex-chan lover
I see people wondering why he could’ve been so blind, but another plausible explanation is that he was a little dazed. He literally fell on his face. I wouldn’t be surprised if he disoriented for a bit, which on top of the darkness and missing his glasses, would make him move around thoughtlessly.

The true Chad, a brave man is not the man who has no fears, but the man who faces their own.

Aggregator gang
If you ever wanna feel somebody up, just take your glasses off and pretend you’re blind

Users who are viewing this thread