Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Hammer the nail that stands erect?

Dex-chan lover
Duel got unmastered utra instinct.. this one got Legendary Super Saiyan (controlled).. kek 🤣

you know how rich they are when they sex doll is a million dollar sculpture

Dex-chan lover
If she has that crazy display of strength, why don't she just pin him down and accumulate his baby batter already. 😄

Aggregator gang
next level of masturbation... even an expensive gigolo is a mere pocket money to this "toy"

Dex-chan lover
@kronix you're in almost every comment sections in manga that I follow and every single one of them are you being a whiny bitch, can you give it a rest and say something constructive?

Fed-Kun's army
You know, even if she finally admits to herself that she likes him (around 100 chapters from now) and confesses her feelings to him (around 100 chapters after THAT), he probably still won't return her feelings because he's either: a) still paranoid that she's trying to get him expelled, because she's been trying to do that shit for months/years at that point. Or b) his moral fortitude is so iron-clad that he won't date her.

Either way, it's amusing to see the thirsty thot get rejected over and over lol

Dex-chan lover
What's this girl's goal anymore? Get this dude out of school or in her underwear?

With how blatant her antics are becoming, I hope her grandparents find out, decide to ship them, create an opportunity for her to get what she wants (molested), and then reveal everything before finally giving the two dorks their blessing/telling them to just get married already.

Dex-chan lover
Well, you know what they say
If you get stuck on a hard problem, just sleep on it

Aggregator gang
@maximuffin2 both? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up trying to get him to work for her family. Then again I agree with @8mnifarious hope grandpa finds out the stupid shit she's doing and trys to get them together.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Begone THOT!! Mc is showing us plebs that HE is the ALPHA MALE!!

Users who are viewing this thread