Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - And then the lady plays her hand

Dex-chan lover
@Thaun_ lol every chapter has highly lewd scenes in it. Kinda foolish on your part.

Omg, I love the chapter. I hope chapters get even lewder and I hope they actually get together for some fun times. or will it be her continuing with her fantasies trying to convey her emotions to Kiritsu and then another large chested girl or a small chested midget will come to "compete"

Double-page supporter
That girl eyes went crazy, once she knew her observation is collapsing.

Dex-chan lover
jebus this girl is sexually frustrated while our boi is still dealing with the aftermath of thinking he sexually assaulted and traumatized her. RIP

Aggregator gang
``progress`` after 13 chapters? I won't be surprised if this manga gets axed...

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE DON'T ADD ANOTHER LOVE RIVAL
It's perfect the way it is, those two and all of their shenanigans

Dex-chan lover
Ooh I thought the title meant she was going to blackmail him. But she literally play her hand ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
The dude's so righteous that he's in despair because of it... rip

@musicfreak12 But she needs a rival! Otherwise she will not advance... Look at what happened, when she thought that girl liked him... She basically teleported with clear intention of assassination. If she clearly ses some girl going for him, she`ll be forced to realize few things.

@Tamerlane Actually you could say, that we know her feelings are far more pure, than most people think- she hates sexuall things... but not when it comes to him. She thinks she hates his guts, and that he hates her- yet still looks for his acceptance...

Pure and simple- it is only when it comes to him. That is definition of love. If she was just horny- any hunk would do. But nope, it has to be him.

I kinda feel bad for him though- he seems like a real stand up guy- even going as far as to make sure, she can remain in her little world, taking disdain and dislikes as they pile on top of him, allowing only to himself that moment of relief, when she turned out ok, and not really sick... He is wasted on her, and her crazy antics, because she is too stupid to work out things as simple as the fact, that in her own Goddamn mind she felt relief and rush, after she imagined him saying "i love you"... How obvious, even to herself, she needs to be???

She is on the level of me from when i was 21 years old, and i walked girl home, and she goes:
- Want some coffee?
- I don`t drink coffee... You don`t need to make anything for me. Good night.
And only after desperate "how about some tea?" i got, that she wants to spend some more time together... Though i didn`t think it was leading there

I`m drunk and dying because whole world is spinning, and from other bed i hear:
- Heretyk, i`m cold...
- Then cover yourself...- this also happened. Some people won`t let my live that down till today... Do we really need more of this in manga? XD

Users who are viewing this thread