Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Can't get horny on an empty stomach

Dex-chan lover
God, I love these two dorks. Hope she cooks for him again just to see his thoughts on it. We need to see the school nurse react to how things have changed between them since she was definitely shipping them back during the early chapters. This is like the 3rd or 4th sex fantasy she's had about him, isn't it? Girl has so damn bad, lol.

@P_TuSangLui I found it suspicious too. I hope her grandmother wasn't watching her being close to a guy, and thus will might have them seperated. I don't want this to happen.

Contributor
Are we finally gaining forward momentum? We can only go backwards so far before we hit something.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like something will happen drama like and she'll get so sad over something he did and try to actually expel him (even though she actually doesnt want to) but her grandma will be like "Naw ive been watching you with the security cams all this time, you totally love him lol"

Dex-chan lover
Tsubaki got some fine-apples

yHoCwSU.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It has been mentioned multiple times that there is a security camera in that area but its the first time I saw said security camera

I predict new character and that said character was watching.

Dex-chan lover
Hehehehe...She made him pork because she wants to get porked... What is wrong with my brain?

Also, I like the idea of her trying to get to know more about him first and him subtly catching onto her feelings for him.

Jumping right in the sack is a recipe for disaster.

Dex-chan lover
@xcalibur I mean, that was the first chapter. She was harassing him but instantly she realized that she didn't want him gone, she was insanely attracted to him.

Users who are viewing this thread