Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Peacing into the Wind

Dex-chan lover
@nyali_artidjo_feng You have to realize that sexual harrassment accusations are worlds apart to men than to woman. No man enjoys being accused of sexual harassment. It ruins peoples lives

He came down hard but her ego is her own fault

Aggregator gang
This is worse than torture. Can't they just fuck already?

Double-page supporter
@Riri once they graduate, they're going to jump each other. The belligerent sexual tension is pretty strong.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly The girl has false accused and gotten many teachers and students out of the school and Tadashi is the asshole for not forgetting that? She has constantly tried to do the same thing to him as well.

I don't think people realize that many of the people she expelled actually harrassed her.

"You probably said it to make fun of me in the first place"
I think he probably said this to make her feel better because she didnt know that he was there to begin with .

@elegia Yeah but i assume she also had many students expelled for doing nothing . I can say this because since chapter 1 she has been trying to falsely accuse him of sexual harrasment

Dex-chan lover
@DV451

Funny thing is, even if you hadn't attached his name to your post, I would've assumed it's about that guy.

Idk why are people calling him an asshole where she’s the bigger I’m here. She made a lot of false accusations of teachers and students to get them fired and expelled because she didn’t like them and she was going to do the same thing to him. At she’s changing little by little till she stops

Dex-chan lover
"This is just a massage" 😂 she is really awaken

Users who are viewing this thread