Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Peacing into the Wind

Ehi, I think he's simply covering her from embarrassment, denying the fact he listened her confession to the doctor. That's the reason he's so strict toward her. At the same time, he's telling her he's different from the trash that tried to harass or blackmail her. He's awaiting a bigger hunch of interest from her, I guess.

Ps thank you for the work!

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad he told her off for making false assumptions like that. I'm sure anyone else would get mad too if someone assumed something that horrible about them. Who would wanna be compared to trash human beings like that?

• This
Reactions: Lev
She apologised? What new breed of tsundere is this? I think I like it

@jis

This entire chapter is moe, but those last few pages especially are so refreshing. Tadano’s a smooth dude and I love the moments when we get a glimpse into his frame of mind. Usually I ship first and ask questions later, but with this couple we’re getting the opportunity to see how naturally they can reassure and calm each other down

Dex-chan lover
Oof, she's doing really good too by swallowing her pride and actually admit her mistakes....... But then she ruined it literally one minute after that

• This
Reactions: Lev
Double-page supporter
Perhaps a "Tragedy" tag must be added to the description.

Double-page supporter
@TrueGoddessReincarnation
I'd argue that he isn't even a tsundere. He has no feelings for her, excluding his weakness to seeing her "mass" in her PE uniform.
He knows her history and reputation, so he's just trying his damnedest to not get expelled. In this chapter, he made sure she understood that he wasn't eavesdropping on her so she wouldn't have an excuse to get him expelled.

Ah, my current favourite dysfunctional relationship finally startin' to feel functional.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty you do know that their past the stage of her getting him expelled. That was.....14 chapters ago. She's trying her upmost to him to trust her.

Fed-Kun's army
@MrMcNasty No, even he has a vague understanding that she isn't trying to get him expelled anymore and these type of things have been spread throughout the chapters like in chapter 15. He's caught inbetween

Users who are viewing this thread