Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Bitter and Sweet

Dex-chan lover
You can't leave us hanging like this, author. It's not fair.

@Zergio200ism
She got upset because Tadashi praised Mana and was able to smile and get along with her.
He also revealed he doesn't like the idea of someone using him as an excuse to push themselves.
So not only is she jealous that someone can just get along with Tadashi, she was also called out.

• This
Reactions: Lev
Power Uploader
Quite sad not in story to stop at, but for a joyful reason, congratulations to author, and wishing her a healthy child to be born.
Also many thanks to Dumpster Fire Scans and @Kobester11 for uploading.

Double-page supporter
Nice, thanks for the translation. It's amazing to see how Tsubaki realized that her first plan to deceive Tadashi turn into something 'serious'. This more like backfired her, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks !!
Good hiatus to the author ! (Who managed to tell the world.... there's some author who I don't know the reason they're on hiatus)

Contributor
Ah, the author's a woman. Maybe that explains how things sometimes have shoujo proportions.

Supporter
I don't see Yarino as a love rival for Tsubaki at all. Kiritsu has been inner-monologuing his concern for how Tsubaki sees/communicates with him for awhile now. That doesn't mean he won't recognize talent, especially talent akin to his own, and be gracious enough to commend it, in his own way. It's clear to me that Yarino does not like people who belittle or bully others, and probably sees Kiritsu and Tsubaki as both of those. Beyond that, she's got a bit of a potty mouth, and I don't believe Kiritsu would easily go for that type of girl.

Regardless, this should be a wake up call for Tsubaki; she needs to realize that the world, in fact, does not revolve around her: ditching the lustful delusions will be a good start (though the fanservice will suffer).

Double-page supporter
>Hiatus

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn
On my 3rd re-read already and this looks to be a 60-70 chapter journey...
Looks like I'll have to try and completely forget about this amazing work for a couple years and hopefully stumble back on it when it finishes.

Dex-chan lover
Do they really care about rankings that much? Like this just showcased they literally don’t matter. One name is ahead of the other because of the alphabet. Don’t be a dick and competitive asshole because of that. This is why I hate the idea of posting grades and ranking them. Students should care about their own individual progress, effort, and success more than anything else. There’s a problem when they let a pointless artificial competition take over and forget the actual reason they’re learning.

Users who are viewing this thread