Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Confession

I guess it's her mother or sister.
Who else could it be?

But she's giving off some ara-ara vibe, so I think it's the mother.

@-Aincrad- I bet her sister. You don't call your father with " your husband " to your mother either..
It's already a keyword it's her sister..

Hmmm I think the little incel friend might actually be gay for MC, don't you think?

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced that the small dude is gay towards mc, and honestly I'm fine with that

Dex-chan lover
If that isn’t butt naked Hime in the last page, are we gonna get the M I S U N D E R S T A N D I N G drama or is that another thing this series will sweep away?

Dex-chan lover
For people who are confused: the girl who was at the phone with Orihara is her friend Yuki who already appeared in the manga. The girl in the shower is a different person.

His friend may be gay, but I mostly think he's just immature with love and girls.
Actually to me their feud was showing more flags of them ending together later than anything else.

Fed-Kun's army
For those who don't know the woman at the last page is Orihime's big sister. she's a 34 years old but look younger due to her babyface

Also
Later the sister will get married with Momota's dad which technically make Hime became Momota's step aunt

Users who are viewing this thread