Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend?

sf

I swear to kakyoin
If this manga goes onto the same road as domestic kanojo. Im fucking done with "older woman" manga ever again.

Dont even think about it author.
Pls no partner swapping for dozen of times just like domestickanojo
Feelsbadman

This story remind of the story off he one dude who went back in time when he was in high school and there was a teacher he like so he ask her out and they started dating

Dex-chan lover
Oasis Translations is translating the light novel!
In spanish!

Fed-Kun's army
“A sweet age-gap romcom between a high schooler and office lady.“

lul... ah the ol' "sweet" romance of a grown ass woman and a KID. You know, there's this word for adults who try and date kids, it involves being illegal and all~

suppose if this was a grown ass man trying to date a 15 year old girl, it would still be "sweet" right

Fed-Kun's army
Japan why are you like this? I just finished a questionable VN, why this now?
the Visual Novel I finished was "Sekai de Ichiban Dame na Koi", its a peculiar story, makes me kind of cringe.

Dex-chan lover
These are usually pretty damn lewd, yet in spite of how easy it would be to lewd them bewbs, it's pretty damn wholesome.

@voidox

I mean... I'm not disagreeing necessarily but there are lots of manga with older guys and younger girls. Even if we ignore the isekai genre, there's still ones like Magic Marriage or Taimashi to Akuma-chan.

On a different note... does this scanlation group need an editor? I hate feeling like I'm putting down someone else's work but there's quite a few lines that are... questionable. The first chapter especially was kind of tough.

Im curious how this story will go. Would of preferred it if he was 18 and she was 27 but meh. I've seen a lot worse.

Aggregator gang
We all know that if this was a young female older male we would all be up in arms 😆

Fed-Kun's army
@firefox1234 as you know, when it's older male x underage girl, ppl generally can't self-insert so it's bad (though some still do actually self-insert there and defend those manga to their deaths) but when it's underage boy x older female, they can all self-insert so literally all these types of manga are 100% okay and not pedophilia and fcked up as the onee-san can "ara ara" for them -_-

@sodah yup

Users who are viewing this thread