Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Ten days

...did those rabbits just kill alf?
sJDNJ3q.png

Double-page supporter
LMAO... the rabbits going APESHIT was friggin' hilarious! ???

why the hell is it censored? surely you would just leave it in if it was the original translation. Anyone who doesn't like it can fuck off

Can we call him Big Boss instead? He does have the eye patch... and the metal arm... and a lot of trauma... Are we sure he isn't Snake?

Dex-chan lover
I always find it hilarious when the timid people are turned into monsters.

Dex-chan lover
@Mikeburdge I don't have proof (not sure of the original's URL) but it's entirely possible the original was censored too. I've seen a fair number of recent manga being censored and translators being blamed for it when they didn't do it.

@bushwhacker2k Fair enough, sorry I didn't think that through fully. If it was originally censored then I apologise to the group working on it but if it wasn't originally censored then my statement stands. They would be changing it because of what they think and not what the artist who originally made it was thinking.

Dex-chan lover
@Mikeburdge I'll just note that this group didn't censor swear words in the earlier chapters (all the fs and whatnot), so it was probably originally censored for comedic purposes, because not knowing what is said is quite funnier than straight up swearing in this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread