Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - New Equipment

Dex-chan lover
@RetahSretah

It’s a manga, some details don’t transition well from the novel since the goal of a manga is to put as much as you can in a scene without stuffing too much info. Well, it all depends on the skill of the author really.

Dex-chan lover
@OverlordSaiki

It’ll happen, albeit in a really long while. She’s one of the latest who will enter the harem.

If you don’t wanna get spoiled, then just know this manga is a harem.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how much of a softie this dude was. A shame after what he has been through.

Dex-chan lover
Time to bring out the nukes. Don't tell me how you have a gundam arm but not nukes.

Aggregator gang
She forced her own idealism to him. he's pretty weak willed to agree to that

Supporter
@Robbini

He just have to build a Fatman (Fallout reference) or a Metal gear (Solid Snake reference) :D

@Monkeyweeb

H Bomb? He already found material that catch fire, or expend really fast, and adapting this to have the same kind of reaction (But he may not have the necessary knowledge...)

this turn to shit now that fucking teacher don't even have the right to request MC to help people from swarm of monster and MC agree to that? why not you remember when you fall to dungeon and nobody help you? shit i thought this will become some good manga but this began to change to another shit

Dex-chan lover
ah~~ tio is a class on her own xD

still waiting for yuuka-chan's extra dammit

Dex-chan lover
>compassion form fellow man
>his fellow man is what pushed him into hell

lmao ok
I get helping out as a request from the teacher, that’s fine. But to do it under a context like that? c’mon, that barely makes sense with his past and his personality. Ah well

Wow. They really just cut out like three quarters of his conversation with Aiko-sensei.

Dex-chan lover
@UzukiP of course, it's the manga version, that one tends to always have stuff removed. we've seen plenty of that in past chapters, even some good comedy ones. such a shame. i just hope they fix that one issue of the novel in the manga, though i kinda doubt it.
the issue being: "oh we cannot win this? lemme pull my new weapon/skill out that we never heard of before or that i never mentioned developing in the past but is sure to instantly win this whole ordeal for us easily."

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the story has caught up to where I dropped the LN because the stupid dragon is so fucking cringe. I really hope they handle it better here or this shit is getting dropped too, which is a shame after a fun start.

Contributor
nah, she is going to be like that for some time, but she will eventually chill the F down.

All I can say, ignore her, and focus your attention elsewhere, I think she'd be happy with that anyway....

Fed-Kun's army
...Yikes. wtf is with Tio? That abrupt change in character gave me whiplash. Did Hajime's piledriver go up to her brain and give her a lobotomy or something?

Was it this bad in the novels?

Double-page supporter
Best girl Tio the masochist is here to stay! Woot!

Dex-chan lover
From what I remember, yeah it was that bad in the novels. It's been more than a year and a half, if not two years since I last read the novel though. @Saury

I read the novel pretty recently and so I'm just going to say that she pretty much says the exact same things in the LN, if not more.

Users who are viewing this thread