Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - New Equipment

Why does people keep thinking it was an abrupt change of Tio personality?

I mean, it was mostly Hajime's fault that she become like that.
Though i understand your feeling of being disgust by her(cause i am too when i first read the novel).

Dex-chan lover
the difference in reaction to seeing a masochist is quite amazing lmao
I'm just relieved to hear she isn't darkness 2.0 because her reactions are quite reminiscent of darkness which is quite surprising given how prolific masochism is in manga/anime.

Sensei talking to hajime here in this chapter is one of the most important character development points in the entire story.

this is where Hajime's character begins to really recover from the trama of the abyss. he still ruthless badass but he starts to be more open to other people....eventually...he still ruthless to his enemies though

Fed-Kun's army
Dont know whats the deal with ya all over that dragon girl. Sure she's cringy, but nothin serious...

He's all "I'm edge, I don't give a shit" but when some cute girls open their mouth, he just goes with them from A to Z.

He's definitely gonna let M dragon join the team despite all the thing he just said.

@TTX not really his compass but she is basically calling him out for being too cold-hearted. she is teaching him how to care about more then just Yue again. (fyi- it is yue that gets hajime to care about shea) to think about other people again, another step to being more like he used to be. also sensie points out the people he cares about will be happier is he cares a bit for the world too. Sensei's words have alot of impact in the future story and Hajime's actions.

since i read the LN maybe some of this was lost when made a manga...but i think the basic idea is told.

(pug for the author) the LN is available to buy in English so if you like this story buy it and get more story, plus it will support the author so he can write even more. Vol 1-5 are out in paper form with Vol 6 out soon. up to Vol 8 or 9 is available in E=book format)

Fed-Kun's army
The issue I have with Tio is not that she is a masochist. I feel the author just got lazy with characterization to the point of not even trying anymore.

When we were first introduced to Tio, she was portrayed as a prim & proper lady and part of an ancient race that was supposedly known for being "noble and honest." She herself also acted rather reserved. Even if you pass that off as being due to the situation (she is in front of the friends of people she killed), none of her behaviour screams bold/playful/outgoing/shameless.

Yet somehow, in the next chapter, this is exactly how she is now portrayed. Even if you argue that getting a rod shoved up her ass awakened her to tendencies she was unaware of, she shouldn't immediate turn into a totally different person like that.

You can't even call this gap moe because even gap moe requires a pre-established persona to compare to, and we haven't seen enough of her yet to even determine what is her default personality!

Dex-chan lover
I forgotten who this tio was right until the part where she is talking about her ass ....oh yeah the dragon lol

omfg this garbage is so slow, ffs how many years has it been since this started, ffs how many years will it take to reach the mines :F

Users who are viewing this thread