Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - New Equipment

Dex-chan lover
@Varler
Same kink (actually it is likely more severe than Darkness), however she is much more useful. Also completely on board with the master/slave play. If Kazuma met her, he would immediatly offer for a trade.

Group Leader
Lol this is the manga that's getting an anime adaption 😅
Oh boy the cut outs and edits should be fun xD

Dex-chan lover
@Varler
Darkness is much more useless than Tio. Tio holds her own in Hajime's group, after all. You'll see in a chapter or two just how scary the attacks Hajime's group were tanking really are when you aren't a demigod level main character and party.
Darkness also doesn't care where the abuse comes from. Tio straight up murders someone for trying to abuse her because its not Hajime or Yue.

Double-page supporter
perfect and useful sandbag

despite massive M, she actually very useful, unlike a certain blonde that has zero accuracy....

Dex-chan lover
@Mirazu
It is to an extent. Iirc, this was around ch 50 or so. So it is ahead, but most of the lost content is from the first labyrinth and a good portion of dialogue has been summarized/cut. A lot of sex was cut too. Likely because anime premieres the July 8th.

And to be honest, nothing directly relevant to the story has been cut. All the important points have been met with a good amount of buildup and detail.

Group Leader
Why?
How the fuck did he get convinced this easily to save a town, even maybe risking his life in the process, with absolutely no benefit for himself?

This is completely illogical, if you take his personality into account.
What would be fantastic is if the author could decide on a definitive personality for the MC... it's like he has dissociative identity disorder, it's getting harder and harder to understand him...

Aggregator gang
@welcome2atlantis she is an extremely masochistic dragon, I had heard of him under the comments of the raw chapters but I didn't think she was so extreme.
With Hajime she will have great satisfaction in my opinion. xD

Aggregator gang
The annoying bunny bitch was enough for me lmfao this dragon hoe is tipping me over the edge

I see people complaining about his personality. Let's not forget before he became dark he was a pretty kind, light hearted guy. Id argue he was more kind then naofumi from shield hero. Finding Yue and the bunny has helped him mentally compared to when he first fell into the abyss. The teacher is shown in one panel getting through to his original self as well. You can see the real Hajime behind him.

Dex-chan lover
@Lordofthetrolls There are complaints that he didn't stay "edgy" but like you said the people around him try to bring him back to his old self but with more confidence.

I hope the beasts will overwhelmed them, kill the teacher and all lmen who stay back at town. For the sake that splapping to his reemerged justice.

@aFFi

@Nika13K

Though this will probably be explained in a later chapter (spoilers ahead),
he did it for Yue and Shia (mostly Yue). He wants them to be happy, and when Aiko told him that him ignoring everyone he's not involved with would make them sadder than if he hadn't, he had a slight change of heart.

Well, I probably explained that poorly, but whatev.

Dex-chan lover
Anime Adaptation is getting a "pre-screening" (first two episodes) today in a LIVE STREAM, in about 30 min (from the time of me making this post).

If anyone interested, check
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahbWmEfjYw

Stupid Wrong Promotion, it was only a Talk Stream, they weren't going to stream the "pre-screening" of the episodes (it is only for those who were present there)

If he's just going to yield to everyone each time he's given a small pep talk on Justice™, why is he acting so arrogant? I mean honestly, he just looks like an idiot. And it's certain he's going to let the dragon come along as well.

Well, I guess thinking back, he's always yielded like this. But it's still annoying to read.

Dex-chan lover
If I were him, I would say "I lost one eye cus this one 'compassion fellow' motherf*cker" while opening the eyepatch. Fury style.

Double-page supporter
Actually Aiko conversation is pretty important for Hajime character.
When he asks her "will you stay my sensei ?" he ask her if she is ready to never abandon him no matter what he does and will keep the position of an educator.
It's important as she is in his mind a sort of an anchor to the world he want to come back to.

Users who are viewing this thread