Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

The first volume is actually nice because it seems like it might be a somewhat ok-ish dark fantasy story, or at least try to be one. Then volume two existed and it became the standard Isekai garbage.

Dex-chan lover
does anyone knew where to read or buy the translated ver of LN? all links in NU is dead..

@LavSignh
It is normal for an anime to butcher a perfectly good manga, just as it is normal for a movie to butcher a perfectly good book (point in point- the Harry Potter book series is a million times better than any of the movies) due to the constraints involved. the amount of content removed to make the anime a family friendly show has only brought about my ever demanding need to read the next chapter as opposed to watching it on the boob tube (age test failed 😆).

I don't like how flashy he designed his arm😅
Besides that I love it (the Manga, not the arm).

Dex-chan lover
This manga is strange. It starts out as your typical revenge isekai edgefest with OP MC (nice art though), but it veers somewhat into comedy as more characters are introduced and added to the harem. I quite like it.

Group Leader
Can't wait for Hajime to slaughter Shimizu like the French people slaughtered the royalty in the storming of the bastille

@sarshi Ari has plenty of books on Amazon.

Dex-chan lover
Now that the anime introduced her, my brain will automatically add -nanoja whenever I read Tio's dialogues.

Users who are viewing this thread