Around 40 Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki ~ Kimana na Isekai Kyoushi Raifu ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This was so bad, the other version, while the art is worse, is WAAY more understandable and normal paced. The mc gives off a edgy kinda feeling which just doesn't suit him after reading the other version, where he's super laid back, lazy and just goes with the flow. While this one tries to look like a dandy man but somehow comes off as an edge lord under very shallow dandy mans disguise. Not to mention the pace of this one is comparable to chinese manhwa where build up and world/character building is not existant whatsoever. If i would've not read the other version this would look like a jumbled ass mess, which it is even having read the other version lol.

Not to mention this translation has a lot of grammatical errors and other weird translations (words). But hey i might be coming off 2 harsh, if so my bad, I didn't intend that.

@Capt_Gigglepants if i recall the other one is still on going but its not very popular among the normies in japan so to prep for an anime release they made a TLDR ver. which is shorter, more fast paced but should follow the animes pace when it gets released

Whats up with this type of isekai getting a reboot/remake. Middle age MC aren’t popular in Japan as the teenager isekai, so they got to polish these?

I ain't complaining much though :)

Probably another case of an author changing publisher.
The new publisher won't have ownership over the first manga, so they create a new manga that starts the story again.
But condense the first chapters in the process.

Dex-chan lover
People say "rushed", I say "streamlined". Was the crazy-apist scene really necessary for world building?

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought this thing is just shameless copycat, apparently it's the fucking same story lol

Since the other one is still ongoing, this one is either a quick summary of what happened so far or a more brain dead and fast-paced version to attract more readers from Japan, since they're the ones who like a bunch of stuff happening without a proper explanation

Dies in game : check
Reincarnates to another game : check
Keeps his level from the game : check
Not suprised by transporting to another world : check
Saves someone who is in the cart: check
Beauitful Girl in cart : check
Beautiful girl has problems : check
Only protagnist can solve beautiful girls problem : check
Lies about his level : check
Gets in bath switcharoo situation: check

Yup definately isekai trash 😃

Dex-chan lover
Okay folks, take note, here's one more way to get yourself transferred to isekai: killing the final boss of a VRRPG while being a high-ranker.
I personally think this is safer than being trucked, albeit more expensive.

The original is up to chapter 22, next chapter on 1/21/2021
this version is up to chapter 23, next chapter on 12/28/2020
Original is still giving all signs of being published by ComicWalker with it being listed as ongoing so I am unsure why the author split this or if his former associates even know he did😂.
I personally am setting this as dropped because it is just not that involving with worse artwork and the artist half-assing the portrayal of the story (I read a few of the raws and I think this is the right terminology)

Users who are viewing this thread