Around 40 Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki ~ Kimana na Isekai Kyoushi Raifu ~

what's this? manga adaptation from different novel version? looking at the raws, there are difference in the beginning chapters, there's no goblin village annihilation in the forest, in this version he just wakes up in the forest and then story just proceed with him exiting said forest and immediate encounter with the attacked carriage.

Dex-chan lover
There's raws but no translators. Sad.
Although it was linked to be in a spotlight, it's still ignored. Double sad

So, anyone here willing to do a scanlation?
I've done a translation of the first chapter - it's on my site(the link is in my profile)

Group Leader
@Lainrad I'm the leader of the Punk Scans we would to love to scanlate if you can help us with translation

NovaXII No , it seems this might be an alternate story, I hope (Didn’t think I’d put a definite answer and then Follow that up with “I hope”).

Oh I saw this version a long time ago and forgot it existed. Don’t know how it happened but seems like two versions of the manga got greenlit at almost the same time.
Both versions appear to be regularly updated as well (with latest chapters releasing this month). Perhaps one is based on the LN and the other on the WN/original storytelling; though I haven’t checked the raws for either.
So to be clear, neither manga have been axed yet; and they both started at roughly the same time (I think this version started like 2 weeks after the other one or something)

Group Leader
This version has better art quality than the other (i guess)
I think i'll read this than the other version

@Gravewind Maybe they want to skip until the latest scene in previous ver. I think this is the third ver, I remember read 2 previous ver lmao. But the art is better I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread