Arrogant Slave - Ch. 14 - Whack

Fed-Kun's army
If she ever got eliminated due to attacking the noble girl, it would somehow prove that the noble girl is right, she would 100% give her life for her master by attacking the person that indirectly could cause her master death.

If This doesn't make sense then I'm sorry, I'm sleep deprived and tomorrow is exam day.

Dex-chan lover
OH FUCK YES!
That is what anime hero's are made of!
Dam I haven't seen a punch as satisfying as that since Luffy punched the celestial dragon.

Thanks everyone at Bubblorium for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that Hamita doesn't make this into a tragedy...but I'm not holding my breath at this point. :nyoron:

Past the next chapter on Twitter as of now, I think Hamita is going to end this with a tragedy where the slave being executed while her master looks on in sadness and relief, using her as a scapegoat for his own survival (i.e. rejecting running away with her as she suggests on the as-of-now latest Twitter chapter).

Either that, or Hamita is going to go the hilarity route, and the master and slave join up, and she starts a bloody revolution war that ends up with her crowned as some sort of warrior queen (with the knight as her king-consort) with her obvious combat skills.

Dex-chan lover
Perfection :win:

Idk if a person in real life would behave like the lord's daughter, but I've always found that behavior insane. Threatening someone who already attacked with some punishment their family/guards/gods/slave/pets/rocks/idfk will give them, is crazy to me. They are in a position where they can't defend themselves and the way they try to defend themselves, is by threatening someone stronger than them... that's like begging them to kill you... if you will punish them no matter what, why would they stop?

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love the way this author writes his heroines, but good fucking lord I hate the way he makes us panic since he's a FUCKING COIN FLIP ON HAPPY ENDINGS

Users who are viewing this thread