Arrogant Slave - Ch. 20 - Duel

Group Leader
I mean, I would also do it if offered by that kind of reward. Feet all the way.

b131b96bad2e8e30cbe7da3a0a80e214.png

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this reminds me of Dietrich from Rosengarten Saga. Also, Slave-chan is a keeper, damn. Though, I have a feeling that Commoner doesnt feel great about this.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine this guy joins the group. The only level headed commoner knight, a masochist knight, a cannibal girl, and an arrogant slave. Now all we need is a familiar that is actually the god of this world.
I mean it could be interesting... but how do we know that girl is a cannibal?

A bit sus how she is the only one in the village that looks deserved for a long time though...

Supporter
Another oddball they had to encounter. Can’t say I expected that since I was thinking he was going to increase his status or favor among nobles. Whelp let better hope he won’t lose his arms or legs at the end of the duel. Thanks for the translation.
Problem is that our commoner boy MC is in a Hamita series, where not just the other shoe drops, but rather
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
I mean... the girls could just offer their feet to step on him. Twice the feet, twice the damage...

Dex-chan lover
Forget the lady, there's a hotter slave right there in front of you to do it for you if you spare their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread