Arrogant Slave - Ch. 30 - Poison

Dex-chan lover
51EuyE-FpNL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Need you even ask? Good or bad, she intends to help you without question.

That said, I didn't expect the cult to have poison some of the villagers in retaliation. However, how'd they know someone was a rebel? Supposedly, he and her had killed all the cultists in the area, therefore there shouldn't have been any cultist witness who could have relayed any info. Even if we assume there was someone who watched from a distance, they would've saw which person took them into their home and could've inform the other cultists so they could concentrate their attack there. On the other hand, I suppose the cultists could've been keeping tabs on villagers who secretly been gathering water from the well and once in awhile, they forcibly take them and force feed them the poison, with this instance being one of those times. But if so, then what's the reason they go around beheading people, if they also force them to take poison?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly not what I expected from hamita work. I thought they both lose in the last chapter and then die afterwards. So this work of his/her is really different than the other one.

I wonder if the guy will become the lord of the land there after destroying the cult and use the people to fight the princess.

Users who are viewing this thread