Arrogant Slave - Ch. 30 - Poison

Dex-chan lover
Let the swamp flood with the blood of those cultists.
I didn't sign up for this kind of story at all, but I am enjoying it.

Dex-chan lover
A spoiler of future chapters but

Cult didn't poison anyone. People die from drinking contaminated water in wells. Thats what happened to this girl too. Herbs and grasses that suround spring are scaring off any animals and bugs and clear it off any bacterias and viruses making that spring only sourse of drinkable water in the city even if it looks dirty. Neither Commoner or Slave could be aware of that but they assisted in dooming many to horrific death.

Aggregator gang
Slave chan doing all the heavy work while commoner still gets the credit.
Commoner has literally caught a swung sword in one unarmored hand... i think he is pulling his weight. Slave-chan may be killing almost to all of them, but it does not seem like the opponents levels are even close to registering...

Dex-chan lover
Aside from story, how long his leg gonna limp like this?

Dex-chan lover
Man... I was right. The kid does die.
Hamita you cold blooded bastard. 😭

Makes me wonder why the Princess is still alive when Hamita is killing off so many of the side characters so easily like this. She better have a satisfying death (for us to read) when it comes.

Contributor
The surprise here is that they haven't eradicated the cult yet given how fast things are moving. Guess we needed a shock value moment killing off that nameless girl side character we saw last chapter. Not that anybody else has a name, but still...

If they don't turn that muddy pond into a pool of blood it'll be... disappointing. It's just the right moment for more even shock value since we already know what their "holy spring" looks like.

Double-page supporter
You kill the loli?
I'm going to fist you until your intestines implode

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it make more sense if the well was just poisoned by the cult? Or even just poisonous in general, making the cultists right. "They capture peope, poison them, then send them back" makes virtually no sense.
Prolly both, I'm still suspicious with the well too

Users who are viewing this thread