Arrogant Slave - Ch. 36 - Witch

Dex-chan lover
Was honestly my first thought. Have the villagers talk about disease to plant the idea in the readers' minds, then have a misleading sound bubble. But just have it turn out being he's getting a random hard-on against her back.
I don't think it's a boner, I think he probably suffered some bone damage in his leg.

Dex-chan lover
He made me go check.
Nothing really that crazy. They get captured, she almost gets burned at the stake, the 3rd pursuer catches up to them and beheads the cultists, he beats the slave in a fight, and she reminisces about her past. That's it.

They way people were rending their garments over spoilers I thought something really fucked up was going to happen, seems like a standard tragedy in any other manga with a swerve into revenge.

Dex-chan lover
He made me go check.
Nothing really that crazy. They get captured, she almost gets burned at the stake, the 3rd pursuer catches up to them and beheads the cultists, he beats the slave in a fight, and she reminisces about her past. That's it.
Nah you haven't read the latest raw then
In trying to stop Slave-Chan from getting burned alive Commoner got repeatedly kicked in the head by the villagers before the pursuer kills them. The latest chapter has Slave going back to confront the Noble's daughter and you see the Commoner's face. It's not a pretty sight.... he's either dead or suffering from severe brain damage

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He made me go check.

They way people were rending their garments over spoilers I thought something really fucked up was going to happen, seems like a standard tragedy in any other manga with a swerve into revenge.
In trying to stop Slave-Chan from getting burned alive Commoner got repeatedly kicked in the head by the villagers before the pursuer kills them. The latest chapter has Slave going back to confront the Noble's daughter and you see the Commoner's face. It's not a pretty sight.... he's either dead or suffering from severe brain damage
Cat theme'd arc and you are testing our curiosity!?!
Tryin' to kill us, you are!:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
how nice of them to explain why they're killing people with black cats before declaring their intent to kill said people
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
It says he's dead in that last panel. All right. That's a wrap

Dex-chan lover

Also Hamita said he wants to draw two more chapters, the end is near guys and we're all gonna get Hamited again... :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Welp, according to the raws this is the start of the downfall. No spoilers, but god damn I didn’t see that coming. Hopefully the next chapters that are released aren’t so depressing :fml:

Double-page supporter
While I do enjoy the drama, I do also miss the slice of life vibes this started out with...

Dex-chan lover
WTF, what did the commoner do wrong ? The Slave should just let him rest in piece.

Dex-chan lover
Villagers want to kil cat because they failed to summon cat girls

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the good news is that the kingdom is basically doomed regardless of what our protagonists do or do not accomplish.
The protagonist did this to the kingdom

The water cult was holding the plague at bay but they just have too ruin everything.

The water religion was right

Dex-chan lover
The protagonist did this to the kingdom
The only thing he's done is not be super psyched about the idea of dying because a retarded little kid ordered him to. Everything that's happened since is just a child throwing a tantrum, and if everyone ends up dying because of it then they deserve it for not purging her a long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread