Aru Hi, Burikko Akuyaku Reijou ni Narimashite - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Ooooo!!! Very exciting!!! I think I’ll read the novel too because of al the great reviews I see in the comment section

Thank you for the translation!!!!

Hot dang!!! It’s been years since I last read the light novel. Dunno if it updated since then, but it was one of my favorites!!

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Finally! This was my intro to the otome genre. Too bad the novel translations were never finished...

@Songhee
Anything specific you want to know?
The heroine
the heroine became crazy because as typical heroine she had op magic and as a child lost control of it. Causing a scene out of a war zone. It didn’t happen in the original story and so it caused her to become traumatized and twisted.

The queens
Are all from our world. Only one of them played the game the others are unaware. She becomes friends with 2 and the last from what I remember missed her chance of getting close to her king and happily lives as a commoner completely unaware of the game story, she was from a commoner family. So none of that “I want to become a commoner~“ nonsense.

More, huh?
"Bakamille" is a nickname for the story, but it was originally a nickname for the main character. Richly deserved.

These first chapters are without doubt the most fun. Hopefully they don't rush the introduction of the game's heroine and all that.

Dex-chan lover
@Twi was the gyaru at the beginning relevant to the story? Do we ever hear what happens to her? Did she too reincarnate?

No, the gyaru becomes irrelevant
except for a side story that explains what became of the girl that our MC swapped bodies with. She's a genius. Even with the mind of a small child, she gets the boy the gyaru wanted to fight over
. No need to think about her or even Japan that much.

@Sakai you mean too much idiocy?
--
I'm surprised this got published. The pacing is off, it's hard to read (layout and wording), just info dump after info dump.
The art is the only thing going for it.

Thanks for the upload nonetheless :)

Fed-Kun's army
@yannickq i just skipped some text so i dont know lol, i really hate it when manga is full of text all around the image

Dex-chan lover
i really really dislike the achilles, but im 98% sure shes gonna end up with him so i hope he gets better

Dex-chan lover
Wow the little aide's father is trash. It doesn't even sound like the jerk is protecting him despite knowing he's the son of a mistress and therefore will be discriminated against.

@arthdaw Maybe? There's also this isekai manga where the MC has a magic tattoo: https://mangadex.org/title/43375/the-savior-s-book-caf-in-another-world

ehh it isn't that interesting and every panel have at least 3 text bubbles,kind of too much

Double-page supporter
@arthdaw :
Yes, she even devellop new magical tattoos to protect her friends and make breakthroughs on this magical technique by experimenting on herself, so end up quite "decorated" (and she is seen as an hardcore magic otaku and a failure of a noble by the people who don't know her and stuck up high class pricks).

@Hollow7F :
The nice thing about Achille is that he changes a lot thanks to Bakamille's influence, he put a lot of work to make their relationship progress and litterally push by himself his ship to the port, gotta respect the guts of this guy for that as there are not many romance story were the main love interrest take charge and work so hard to get the girl !
He was still way overprotective and possessive about her when the translation of the webnovel stopped but she isn't called Bakamille for nothing as she reguraly experiment dangerous magic on herself and put herself in tricky situation all the time (female Leroy Jenkins style), but thankfully the author doesn't abuse the damsel in distress trope and most of the time she is the one that save those who came to help her, full magical baddass style 😎 !

Users who are viewing this thread